Saturday, May 4, 2013

Emily's Spring Dress

Hello, Emily here! I am usually not a big fan of dresses, but I changed my mind with this dress!!

My grandma made us this bubble dress a little while back, and I love it! The top part is a soft, brown fabric. the skirt is a sparkly brown, covered in buttons and cats!! The pink waistband is actually a headband she made too, but i thought the dress needed a belt.

Like my flip-flops? They're from AG, but now are retired.

See, from the back, you can really tell it's a headband...

I found a patch of tulips. so of course i had to check them out!!


OH! And i found another patch!!


Overall, this was a really fabulous day!!

What are you wearing this spring?












2 comments:

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...