Saturday, October 6, 2018

Artemesia as Wonder Woman // Photoshoot


Hello! I received this amazing Wonder Woman outfit last Christmas and finally was able to take some outside photos of Artemesia wearing it, in a new location! Diana is one of my favorite superheroes, and characters in general, so I was really excited to do this.


Princess Diana, daughter of Queen Hippolyta of the Amazons.








"You are stronger than you believe. You have greater powers than you know."
-- Antiope






"I'm willing to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves."
-- Wonder Woman




"Bonds of love never make the wearer weaker -- they give him greater strength!"
-- Wonder Woman








"I used to want to save the world. To end war and bring peace to mankind. But then I glimpsed the darkness that lives within their minds and learned that inside every one of them there will always be both. A choice each must make for themselves. Something no hero will ever defeat. And now I know . . . that only love can truly save the world. So I stay, I fight, and I give, for the world I know can be. This is my mission now. Forever."
-- Wonder Woman 


Me & Artemesia <3

I hope you have a lovely week! xx

6 comments:

  1. Great photos!! She looks soo cute. I love her freckles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding photos! Very well staged! The outfit is gorgeous and Artemesia looks fabulous in it.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...