Monday, July 23, 2018

Theodosia in Spring // Featuring New Lens!


Hello! Today I have a few photos of Theo I took back in March. I had just started photography classes, so hopefully you can see a difference in these ones! I was self-taught up until a few months ago, so it was nice to have someone teach me and to have them review my work.

I also got a new lens for Christmas, and I think this is the first photoshoot I've shown on here with it! It is amazing, if not a little tricky since it is for zooming in on things far away and not the best to use with dolls. :)


I think the most items I have from any historical collection is Caroline's. I just really love purples and pinks and light greens and blues in her clothing.


Her hair is inspired by a tutorial in the Tolkien issue of Faerie Magazine, which getting a subscription for was one of the best decisions of my life, quite honestly!



I've had quite the predicament over these two photos. The first one I like more, and her belt has been fixed, yet it's a bit blurry. The second is crisp yet her belt hasn't been fixed yet. Such is life! But I like both regardless.




"She could feel magic in the quiet spring day, like a sorcerer's far-off voice, and lines of poetry floated over her mind as if they were strands of spider-web."
- Stella Gibbons





Have a great week! xx

Also! sorry I post so much of Theo lately, but I can't help it! She's too photogenic. 

2 comments:

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...