Hey guys! Since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, I thought I'd show you how to make a cute little leprechaun house for your dolls.
You will need:
*Tan foam to make the graham crackers that I have a tutorial on HERE
*Toothpick or tack
*Glitter (I think gold or green would look best)
*Fabric for the little bed
*Any "treats" for the leprechaun! (Cookie tutorial HERE)
1) Make 6 graham crackers.
2) Start glueing them together as if you were making a gingerbread house.
3) Finish all three sides.
4) Then glue the last two squares on top for the roof.
I chose not to outline the edges with puffy paint since I thought it would make it look too much like a gingerbread house, but that's up to you.
5) Make a little bed out of two small pieces out of the tan foam.
6) Then glue on a fabric rectangle for a blanket.
7) Place it in the house.
8) If you want, you can sprinkle glitter in it to attract the leprechauns.
Set it up in a corner with some treats nearby and you're done!
Hope your dolls catch some leprechauns tomorrow! ;)