Monday, March 16, 2015

Doll Craft- Tiny Leprechaun House

Hey guys! Since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, I thought I'd show you how to make a cute little leprechaun house for your dolls.

You will need:
*Tan foam to make the graham crackers that I have a tutorial on HERE
*Toothpick or tack
*Glitter (I think gold or green would look best)
*Fabric for the little bed
*Any "treats" for the leprechaun! (Cookie tutorial HERE)

1) Make 6 graham crackers.

2) Start glueing them together as if you were making a gingerbread house.

3) Finish all three sides.

4) Then glue the last two squares on top for the roof.
I chose not to outline the edges with puffy paint since I thought it would make it look too much like a gingerbread house, but that's up to you.

5) Make a little bed out of two small pieces out of the tan foam.

6) Then glue on a fabric rectangle for a blanket.

7) Place it in the house.

8) If you want, you can sprinkle glitter in it to attract the leprechauns.

Set it up in a corner with some treats nearby and you're done!




Hope your dolls catch some leprechauns tomorrow! ;)
-Claire

5 comments:

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...