Hey guys! A lot of you have been asking for a tutorial on Emily's bangs, so I though I ought to show you. :)
You will need:
*Your doll (I think it works best on short-haired dolls, but you can use what ever length you want)
*Spray bottle (optional)
*Small bobby pin or clip
1) Gather some of your doll's hair from one side in your hands.
2) Use the brush to smooth back the hair to the other side (it looks kind of weird since I was trying to do that and take a picture at the same time xD).
3) Bring back the hair like so, keeping the "bangs" out of your doll's eyes and positioning the hair where you want it.
4) Clip the hair in place with the small bobby pin.
5) Put the hat on and tuck the bobby pin under it.
And there you go! It's very easy to do real quick once you get the hang of it.
Hope this quick tutorial was helpful! If you recreated it, email me at email@example.com or comment a link to a post on your blog of it!