Hey guys! I have some videos I've uploaded recently on my channel Claire M. and meepcharms. Here they are!
How to Be A Potterhead w/ Emily Ep. 1
Cute Little Mushroom Polymer Clay Tutorial
Tips and Tricks on Glazing
And I can't find the last one the add a YT video thing on blogger, so yeah, but I opened a Kiss Hello Kitty Blind Bag.
Also, Elizabeth Wears will be one day late, because I won't be here all day tomorrow, and I didn't have the post photographed yet. If we get home early enough though, I might post some pictures from photoshoots I never posted about.
Hey guys! Today I made a YT channel with another one of my passions- polymer clay charms and miniatures. It's called meepcharms! I had posted a clay vid on my doll channel, but it didn't seem right there, so I made a channel just for clay! Of course I will still be posting here and on my other YT, but I wanted to do something different also. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY CHANNEL!!!!!
Today I have a pretty easy craft to do on a lazy summer day- s'mores bars! What doll doesn't like graham cracker crust, a layer of chocolate, ooey gooey marshmallow, and chocolate pieces? Your doll will L.O.V.E. them, so I recommend making several. :)
You will need:
*Brown thin foam
*White thick foam
*White or cream puffy paint
*Rectangle template in the size you want the bars to be (mine is a craft wood piece)
*Hot glue/hot glue gun
1) Trace your template onto the tan foam.
2) Cut it out.
3) Trace your template onto the brown thin foam.
4) Cut it out and glue it on top of the felt.
5) Trace your template onto the thick white foam.
6) Cut it out and glue it on top of the brown foam.
Foam is great, since it has the texture of a marshmallow!
7) Squeeze the puffy paint on top. I like to have peaks on mine, it just gives it a more marshmallow-ey feel. :)
8) Cut tiny pieces of brown foam and put them on the puffy paint while still wet. It helps to place them on with a toothpick.
9) Allow to dry.
PS- Sorry we haven't been posting (we were supposed to post this last Tuesday!), life has been SO