Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Quick Craft- Giant Shamrock Cookies

Let your doll have one of these cookies on St. Patrick's Day so she doesn't get pinched! I call this cookie "giant" because I could not get the shamrock template small enough. Let's get started!

You will need: 
*Tan foam
*The template below (or draw your own)
*Green paint
*Paintbrush
*Green or gold glitter
*Wax paper
*Scissors 
*Paper towel for messes (not pictured)

This is the template I used. Right click it then press print, print in smallest size.

1) Cut out your template.

2) Use it to trace onto the tan foam.

3) Cut it out and put it on the wax paper.

4) Use your green paint to paint on the "frosting" leaving a space around the sides like so. 

5) Sprinkle on some green or gold glitter for sprinkles.
6) Let dry.
Done!



See, giant! Enough to share with friends!




Eat, sleep, craft!
Claire

12 comments:

  1. I tagged you! Look here (have one of your dolls answer the questions): http://maddierme.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-this-or-that-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! This is seriously one of the best crafts ever! I wanted to do something shmarock-y bt I didn't have a clue! You are smart, u know? *throws glitter in the air* (pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much!! It means a lot to me. I was actually debating if I should post this, but I'm glad I did!

      Delete
  3. You were awarded: http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-sunflower-blogger-award.html?showComment=1394665628590#c6947038334997593222

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute it looks real
    www.adventuremyagabby.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks yummy! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks yummy, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great craft! :) I am having a giveaway on my blog if you are interested the address is: 2dollstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...