Today I am going to show you two easy crafts just in time for Easter!
You will need:
*Soft pink fabric or felt
*White pipe cleaner
*Hot glue gun/hot glue
1) Draw a bunny ear shape on the felt.
2) Cut it out.
3) Use that to trace it for another ear. Cut that one out.
4) Glue smaller bunny ear shapes on made out of the pink fabric.
5) Bend the pipe cleaner around your doll's head, curling the ends around her ears. Cut off the extra.
6) Glue the ears onto the pipe cleaner. Add support with some wrapped pipe cleaner at the base of the ear.
To put it on, just attach bobby pins at the ends of the pipe cleaner and slide through her hair.
1) For the bunny tail, simply tape it to the back of your doll's shirt!
Eat, sleep, craft!