Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My First Attempt at Clay Doll Food

Well, this isn't technically my first attempt, but this is my first try with 18 in doll food. I think they turned out great! But before I show you them I want to give a shout-out to these YouTube channels and Etsy shops who have inspired me:


These are all the things I made: 2 chocolate chip cookies, 1 chocolate M'n'M cookie, and a Dum-Dum lollipop.





Since they are a little small, I use them as Chips Ahoy cookies.











Do you think I should sell?
Do you make clay food?
Claire

14 comments:

  1. Aaah! Those are sooo cute! What clay did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I used clay that came in a kit, but I think it is polymer clay.

      Delete
  2. You totally need to post a tutorial on how to make those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!! You should totally sell! I've made clay food before, but I'm not really that good at it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...