Today I will be showing you how to make this adorable twisty lollipop that you see in candy stores. Let's get started!
You will need:
*Hot glue gun/hot glue
1) Cut two strands of thin foam, in pink and red, 5 1/2 inches long.
2) Glue the two strands together like so.
3) Glue the end that you glued together to the top of the toothpick.
4) Start by twisting the two strands together. Wrap them around the toothpick going down. Secure the ends with glue.
5) Cut the end off of the bottom of the toothpick to avoid poking yourself.
Sorry for the rubber band, I couldn't find a clear one.
Eat, sleep, craft!