Friday, January 10, 2014

Everything I've Gotten (and Made) Since October!

I have gotten (and made) a lot of things in October! I just haven't gotten a chance to show them to you! So here they are!

First is the AG Polar Bear Pajamas.

Next is the AG Cozy Sweater Outfit.

Then I got the AG Cozy Chic Outfit.

A closer look at the shoes.

And the Bow-Toe Moccasins.

I got the Walmart brand My Life As... Gymnastics set.

I also got the Our Generation set with a hat, flower clip, and an MP3 player.


Next is an Our Generation set that came with a necklace, watch, bracelet, and bag.

I received the Our Generation camping set that comes with the tent, sleeping bag, lantern that lights up, plate, cup, pitcher, stick, marshmallow, and hot dog. 

A doll can lay perfectly inside.

I somehow managed to buy something from Pippaloo- these adorable chocolate frogs!

Perfect size!

For Christmas I got Evelyn.

Then I got the AG Everyday Play Jumper.

(sorry it's sideways) Then I made these 2 shirts.

And then I won a giveaway from Amaya at Fun at AG Fan

The candy cane is a perfect size!

That's all that I got for my birthday and Christmas, and bought! Oh, and won. :) 
What have you gotten recently?





11 comments:

  1. Wonderful additions to the collection in 2013. May 2014 be just as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the second package of Amaya's giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a sweet and lucky girl! :) You did a good job on the shirts! And those Chocolate frogs looks AMAZING! :) I'm afraid i would eat them though.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only gotten Izzy's accessories- they are very cute! You got several awesome outfits and things, fun stuff- your a very luck girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evelyn is really pretty!

    -Fluff
    agbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you do a photo story for each of your dolls? Maybe do one a day? Could you also write a bio for each of your dolls telling what they like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's asking a lot! I won't do a photo story every day, because I like to do crafts, fashion, and photo shoots more, but I do have a photo story planned for Monday. And anyways, I don't really have the time to do a photo story EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. So sorry. But I can make a bio on all my dolls sometime.

      Delete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...