Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Ahem." I was going to post a Thanksgiving craft yesterday, or at least today, but our power was out! And it's too late now, because Thanksgiving is basically over. :( Well, I hope you did have a good holiday, and if you're going shopping tomorrow, good luck! Hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday I'll post some Thanksgiving stuff, since I am going to be away this weekend.
Sneak peek on our Christmas this year- Golden Shimmer! And yes, we are starting to plan Christmas, and we're so excited to share it with you! The problem with me is that I think I'll have enough time, but I usually have to rush to fit everything in! I WILL NOT do that for the most wonderful time of the year!!!

Cheers!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. You could look at your future posts like an Advent calendar. One small cool thing each day leading up to Christmas. Dec 1 - 24. :)
    Sorry to hear your power was out and hope it is back now.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claire, I posted you request thanks so much for it, it was a ton of fun. As it always is but thanks again :D

    http://authorclubgirls.blogspot.com/2013/12/for-claire-m.html

    Your Friend
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...