Friday, November 8, 2013

New Outfit From My Doll's Life!

I got a gift certificate for My Doll's Life for my birthday so I got a really cute dress and shoes!


This light pink, satin dress has spaghetti straps, a silver satin ribbon around the waist, and a pink and silver rosette. It also comes with a three-stranded sequin necklace that Velcros in the back. I also got a pair of sparkly silver flats with a bow ( originally, this wasn't the pair of shoes I purchased, because they accidentally sent me the wrong ones, but I like these too much.). 




Look at Elizabeth's new kitten, Princess! Isn't she cute? 




Do you have any pets?
~Claire







14 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful outfit! No, unfortunately, I do not have any pets.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is super cute! I love your blog I just followed :)))

    http://americangirldollsforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks quite lovely. The kitten is adorable. We have quite a few pets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute :) Well, my doll has a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My doll has a dog, she is going to adopt a cat soon.
    - Anonymous A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that outfit!

    Amelia Grace
    ameliagrace11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice doll! I have a dog too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did the cat come from?
    - Anoynmuos A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know, I got it as a prize somewhere. It even meows!

      Delete
  9. How about the dress?

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...