Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pets for Your American Girl Dolls

Does your doll want a pet, but doesn't want to wait buying one, then it shipping all the way to your house? Its easier just to use a small stuffed animal!

                                                                       
Elizabeth's dog, Brownie, wants to play fetch! Brownie is just a small black dog, that I think came with a little
pink skirt and shirt, that I got at Wal-Mart. The chew toy is actually a Barbie dog toy, but it seems a little big in Barbie's hand.

                                                                         
It is really easy to use stuffed animals as pets, but make sure it is the right size! I think Brownie looks like a puppy, and up against Elizabeths's head, it is as long as her head. So think- would a puppy be as big as your head? I think so, so I think Brownie is the right size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...