Sunday, January 6, 2013

Breakfast Bar for Dolls

It is REALLY easy to make a buffet for your dolls, and this is how I set mine up



I set mine up on a bookshelf, but you can easily stack boxes side-by-side.

                                                                    
First, you need to have plates- mine are paper plates from American Girl Doll Dining kit.

                                                                   
You also need cups- for the pitcher, I stuffed a cotton ball in a milk pitcher from a tea set.

                                                          
Next, I have the eggs that I made, a toy spatula, and a small pretend hot pad. I also put out ketchup for the eggs.

                                                                
Here is the toast and the Pop Tart. underneath them is a pretend fabric napkin, then a plate.

                                                                                               
Now I have the bacon on a small toy plate.

                                                                       
I also have some (toy) salt and pepper shakers.

                                                              
Lastly, I have a fruit bowl. The fruit stickers were from the Doll Dining book, and the grapes are mini pom-poms. You could also print out fruit images from Google Images.

                                                                                   
              You can also add more food, napkins, silverware, and more. Have fun making this breakfast bar:)

                                                                          
                                                                        

                                                                 

1 comment:

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...