Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Is it Spring Yet??

My doll's are ready for winter to be over!! And have you noticed I changed my background back? I decided it was more like me. So, are you tired of winter? There is no snow here, but it is very cold!! Here are some cute pictures to remind you of spring...

                            (I took this picture last year)

                                                                     

                                                               

                                                                                                               

              Which one did you like the best? For the pictures I used picmonkey.com, and its awesome!! You can add text, and do different features, like the flower picture. And, its all for free!! You can get a Royale membership for different tings, but basic stuff is all free. I really recommend this site to edit your photos!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture with the shadow. And I'm glad you switched your blog background back. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...