Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Meet Clara Gabrielle! + Review on TM 59

Hello everybody! I hope you had a lovely holiday. I sure did! I received Truly Me 59, so I thought I would do a review of her. 

Here is my video!

Like I said, I named her Clara Gabrielle after Clara Oswald from Doctor Who and Gabrielle Aplin, a singer. She is so gorgeous and I would really recommend her!
 I don't have many photos taken of her yet, as the weather has been really rainy and gross, but here are two that I took on Christmas day.



Hope you enjoy the rest of the festive season!
Claire

5 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I love her name - I think it really suits her.

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Looking forward to seeing her more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new doll...the name is really cute, I agree! I have this one as well and I couldn't believe how cute she was in person. I love everything about her and she may be one of my favorites that I currently own, which I never would've thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! I love her name! She's so pretty. <3 I love DW.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She is beautiful.:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...