Sunday, September 27, 2015

Caroline at the Beach // a Photoshoot

Hello! Today I have lots of photos of Caroline that I took at the Beach a few weeks ago. I hope you enjoy!




























^one of my fave photos.^
































Outfit details
Sweater- AG
"Overall" dress- AG (It's actually Grace's baking apron backwards!)
Socks- AG
Shoes- AG
Hair flower- Target

This has to be one of my favorite shoots! I love how the sun just kept sinking lower and lower as I took the photos.
Which one is your favorite?

Until next time!
-Claire

PS- I'm sorry that I haven't been posting too often or have very exciting posts, but I feel a lot less stressed when I post whenever I want, and I love it. <3

17 comments:

  1. THESE ARE SO PRETTY AND HER OUTFIT IS ADORABLE
    And I love the sunset in the background. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the 14th one up from the bottom best. these are all so freaking gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics! I love the last one with the sunset! So pretty :) Also her outfit is so cute! ^.^
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! If you want to check out my blog it is https://thedollsoftexas.wordpress.com Love the pics!! Is caroline's hair hard to maintain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how versatile Grace's Baking Outfit can be and Caroline rocks it! I love the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I never thought it would be! Thanks. :)

      Delete
  6. I JUST LOVE THIS SHOOT SO MUCH THE LIGHTING IS PERFECT AND SHE'S SO PRETTY AND GAAAAH THEY'RE ALL MY FAVORITES I CAN'T CLAIRE I CAN'T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH ELLIE, YOU ARE LOVELY AND YOU ARE MAKING MY HEART MELT

      Delete
  7. Abso-tive-ly perfect, Claire!!! :D I just adore the lighting changes throughout the whole thing. My favorite photo just has to be the second-to-last one with Caroline's head and the setting sun. It would make a gorgeous header. Keep up the fantastic work! <3
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photos! i'm having a GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!! be sure to check it out here : http://spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com/2015/10/giveaway-with-closet4chloe.html

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUS CLAIRE ~Sandy Dollies aka Ranch

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...