Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Meet Artemesia Phoenix!


Hello friends! Long time no see again, and I'm sorry about that. Time has just escaped from me! Hopefully I will be able to post more frequently.

While I was gone, I got a new doll! She is GOTY 2017 and she is absolutely gorgeous. I got her at the AG pop-up store in Pittsburgh back in January.


I've renamed her Artemesia Phoenix, both names from one of my favorite book series, Piraticia. 


Her hair is amazing.




She looks like a beautiful snow queen here.





I gave her freckles and eyeliner and I think that makes her look even cuter !!








That's it for now! I have a lot more photos to share, but that's for another time.

Some more updates- 

I have revamped the blog and how it look a bit, as well as redoing my dolls' backstories! I'm really proud of them so check them out here! You can learn more about Artemesia there as well.

Hope you enjoyed!
Au revoir ~ 
Claire

6 comments:

  1. Your doll is so gorgeous! Especially with the eyeliner and freckles! The pictures of her are so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous! I love the freckles; I thought I had missed a crucial part of the description until I read you had added them. Very nice addition. I like the eyeliner too.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, she's stunning!! Love the freckles!! Wish I could look after curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across your blog recently and really like it!!
    I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award, you can see my post here: https://abriellas.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/sunshine-blogger-award/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! Sorry it's taken me so long to see your comment, but I will definitely do the tag here soon!

      Delete
  5. Looks like you've been busy. We've nominated Art and Eve for the Sister Tag. Hope you can participate.
    https://teatimewithmelodyq.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-sisters-tag-2.html

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...