Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Emily's OOTW

Since Emily is coming with us on our trip to Orlando, she has to be dressed in a comfortable outfit. Even though it's warm in Florida, it's cold here!




You all wanted to see Emily with her side sweep bangs, so I did them again. :)










Sweater//123MulberryStreet on Etsy
Hat//^^
Leggings//^^
Boots//doll-clothes.com

So regarding the blog during our trip; I will most likely not post every day of the trip (probably not at all), but you can follow me on Google+ (Claire M.) or my Instagram (carrot_and_claire) for a daily post on what's happening. :)

Bye!
~Claire

8 comments:

  1. I love her outfit so much! The sweater and boots are adorable and I love Emily's hair! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily Looks so cute! YOU'RE GOING TO ORLANDO!?!?! Sorry, it's just that we're also going to be going to Orlando, but unfortunately it's not until next month :( Have a great time on your trip!

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! It looks so comfy and it matches incredibly well. I want it for my dolls!!! LOL! I love the sweater especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks great! The outfit is lovely and perfect for traveling. I might suggest a tee shirt under the sweater so that when you arrive in the warmer climate can become comfortable more easily.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...