Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Clean Up + Blog Resolutions + Grace Thomas

1) So I did some pre-winter cleaning around here. The most obvious is my new header. I still wasn't entirely happy with my header before so I decided to redo it and make it simpler. I love my new one! Do you guys think it looks too dark and depressing or not? I also updated some pages, buttons, and my own button (finally!!). It would be great if you could change out my very old button for my new one! 

2) I don't normally make resolutions, but this year I thought I should. I made some resolutions for this blog, and I would love it if you guys could help me. :) 
  • Post at least 3 times a week (if able to post at all)
  • Become an even better photographer
  • Plan out my posts better (I used to do this, but I kinda dropped it lately)
  • Get to 100 followers (more like a goal, but still) 
  • Make a lot more friends online
Are these good blog goals/resolutions?

3) Grace Thomas, the GOTY 2015. (Oh, btw, happy New Year. :D)  I don't really know what to say about her. Truthfully, I've seen better dolls. To me, she looks like Saige, Nicki, and Chrissa mixed together. I thought she was going to have very dark, wavy hair from what she looked like on the book cover and the mini doll. Oh well. I don't really like any of her collection since it is expensive and not that original. I mean seriously, $500 for a bakery that you can make yourself??? I mean, it's cool but seriously??? I feel bad for the parents you are forced to buy it for their little girls!! I know what I;m going to be making this winter though...
What is your opinion of Grace?


Sorry for no pictures in this post, but I don't really need any. Maybe tomorrow I'll post another photoshoot. :)
~Claire

P.S. I want to give a shoutout to Devin at AwesomeAGClub for making my day with her sweet comment. :) 

Okay, I have some pictures. This one is of Emily with her hair parted to the side to look like bangs. Do you think she should do it like this more often?

And another random picture of Petunia.

10 comments:

  1. Emily is really adorable with those side swept bangs :) That header is sooo adorable! I don't think it's depressing at all, it's just really cute with that tint to it....those sound like awesome goals too. Oh, and btw, I changed the picture on my blog. Is it still covering the post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Thanks for the advice!
      And yeah, it's still covering it up a bit, but I think it's my laptop. :)

      Delete
  2. Aww, thanks so much! That is super nice of you to give a link to my blog. Petunia is beautiful, and I just love how Emily looks with bangs.
    ~Devin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sound like some great goals! :) Emily looks great with her hair like that, and I love the new header!! Also, I totally agree with you on Grace.
    Happy new year! ♥

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I like your 2015 goals. I also like the new header - it does not seem depressing, but it does look thoughtful and pensive.
    Personally, I think Grace is a lovely doll. her collection...there are some things I like and others are a bit pricey. Overall, not horrible. Plus she is connected to a good cause in feeding the hungry. That is a major plus in my mind. The past few did not encourage community responsibility; I am glad AG is back to that feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are right- I think the last GOTY that had an organization was Lanie or Kanani.

      Delete
  5. Your resolutions are awesome! Emily looks adorable with her bands like that! You should totally do her hair like that more often! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...