These colorful cookies are perfect for Spring! They are very easy to make as well. Let's get started!
You will need:
*Paint in Spring colors
*Puff paint (optional)
*Bottle cap or quarter for a tracer
1) Use the bottle cap or quarter to leave an imprint in the foam.
2) Cut it out.
3) Repeat until you have the desired number of circles.
4) Paint on the paint to look like frosting.
5) Repeat with all your cookies.
6) Let dry.
7) Once dry, decorate any way you like. I made dots on mine with cream colored Puff Paint.
8) Let dry.
Eat. sleep, craft!