Everyone needs a 4th of July hair accessory right? Of course!
Want to make one? Lets get started!
You Will Need:
*Craft foam in red, white and blue colors
*A bobby pin
1. Trace something round onto the red foam. We used the bottom of a small paper cup, but you can use whatever you like.
2. Cut it out.
3. Cut a slightly smaller circle out of the foam. We didn't trace ours here.
4. Glue it on.
5. Cut a heart out of the blue foam.
6. Glue this on the white foam.
7. Now glue the bobby pin onto the back of the circle. We suggest sliding a piece of paper between the bobby pin, so you don't get glue inside the opening.
And you're done!