Friday, May 24, 2013

I "Created" A Heart For Heart Girl!

As you probably know, I love making up American Girl Dolls! But today I decided to create a H4H Doll. 
She is french, and is from Canada. Her name is Kayla-Marie! 


Experience a girl's life in exciting Canada with our Kayla- Marie doll! Like all Hearts For Hearts Girls dolls, Kayla-Marie stands 14 inches high, and has a smooth, poseable vinyl body, and high-quality rooted hair for hours of doll play. Her blue eyes shine like the sea and her hair is a curtain of auburn & dark brown hair. 

Kayla-Marie comes dressed in a yellow tunic that is loose, skinny denim jeans accented with gold rose details.

Accessories include:

Silver and pearl earrings
yellow bow flats
friendship anklet
blue diamond ring
 braided headband
doll-sized hair comb with hair elastic
Girl-sized H4HG Power Bracelet
beautiful mini storybook about Kayla-Marie's life

Like her? I do! Should i do a Design a Doll Contest?
(By the way, the picture of "Kayla-Marie" is an edited a picture of Nahji I took)


1 comment:

  1. Amazing! YES!!!!!! I would LOVE a Design-A-Doll Contest, especially because I LOVE editing pictures of my dolls! Thank you! ~Amelia

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...