Monday, January 21, 2013

My Dolls' Favorite Place to Shop

Elizabeth could shop online all day, especially if it is All Dolled Up! Alldolledup-dollclothes.com is where you can by homemade girl and boy clothes for 18'' dolls. I haven't bought anything yet, but once I will, I will do a review. I absolutely LOVE the Little Bow Pleated Coat!! (It is under ''Baby it's cold outside'' here.  I think any girl would love to shop here!!

PS- for those of you that love bunnies, I have a cute video of them here. I might also share more bunny videos throughout the week. Oh, and I WILL make more crafts soon!!

            Here is Emily on the balance beam from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...