Thursday, August 6, 2015

Tutorial- Tasha Lem Inspired Look

Hello! Today I'm going to show you how I did makeup on Evelyn inspired by Tasha Lem, who is in the Doctor Who episode, "The Time of the Doctor". I did this for another Doctor Who photoshoot coming up, and it was fairly easy to do.

This picture was my inspiration.

You will need:
*WASHABLE markers in the colors black, blue, teal, and purple.
*Hair tie and bobby pins
*A dangly earring

First I did her hair. I put it in a high bun, leaving some out. I put a braid in the leftover hair and wrapped it around the bun. Because Evelyn has layered hair, little bits kind of stuck out, but she is the closest match to Tasha.

For the first basic steps of the makeup, I took my black marker and gave her eyeliner and drew over her eyebrows. Remember to only use a washable marker, or it will be permanent!

Then I  gave her teal eyeshadow. 
Next, I made an outline with the blue marker where I would fill the rest in. It's kind of hard to explain, but I just started with the blue near her hair and gradually switched to purple. It's easy if you are looking at a photo.

Lastly, I hooked an earring into her hair to be the dangly thing.

I also wrapped a piece of black fabric (it's actually black leggings! xD) around her neck to be a "collar", and there you go!






So why am I doing another Doctor Who photoshoot? Well, season 8 comes on Netflix Saturday, and my last one was really fun. We're going on a little trip this weekend, so I'll post it when I get back!
Should I do more of these cosplay/makeup looks?
~Claire

3 comments:

  1. Nice colors, very bold! Do you mind if I ask what your removal process is afterwards? I like using eyeshadow to put make up on my dolls but after the pink dye in the non-acetone nail polish Remover I was using to thin an original eyebrow left a slightly pink stain (How does that even Happen?!) I've been afraid to touch color to a doll's face at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! You're very brave. I'm too scared to leave stains. My girls have spots on arms and legs and I've never decorated them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really creative.
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...