Saturday, June 27, 2015

Review on Samantha's Special Day Dress + Photoshoot

Hey guys! So one of the outfits I got at the AGPNY was Samantha's Special Day Dress. I haven't seen many people buy it, so I thought I would do a review on it because it is absolutely gorgeous!

Here is the box. You can't see it very well, but the price is $32. Not too bad for all it comes with I suppose.

Here is the dress. It is a very pretty minty green/blue with gorgeous lace and a pink sash in the middle that ties into a bow in the back. The sleeves flair out a bit too.

The tights are nice and thick and relatively easy to put on. I like these because they're just plain white so they go with a lot of things.

The hairbow is a nice pink color that matches the flowers on the dress perfectly, and is made of a satiny material. I was confused about it at first because it looks like a regular bow, but when you put it on, the folds all lay flat. It is a little bit tight to put on though.

The shoes are by far one of my favorite things in this outfit. I love the color (even though it's not in the rest of the outfit) and the little bows make them really cute. They are really easy to get on and don't look like they'll slip off.

I put the outfit on Dakota because she looks the most like Samantha, but this dress would look gorgeous on any doll.

As you can see, the headband did end up looking like the stock photos when worn.



Here you can see a better close-up of the design.

The sash around the middle is the same material as the hairbow.


These colors are my favorite colors and I love lace and floral, so this dress was practically made for me! It does look a little more green in real life than in my photos and the stock photos, so when I saw it at the store I almost didn't buy it.

The shoes fit really well over the tights.









The bow in the back.



Overall, I think this outfit is absolutely gorgeous and worth your money! I'm really glad I got it in the end.

I hope you liked this review! Do you plan on getting this outfit sometime?
~Claire

12 comments:

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...