Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cafe- Grilled Cheese and Salad


When I think of Cafes, I think of soups and salad, so I'm going to show you how to make traditional grilled cheese sandwich and salad. 

                          Sorry for all the mess- its in my room;) Nahji has ordered some delish grilled cheese and salad  from the cafe!!

                        The grilled cheese is made from white foam and yellow foam glued together with brown Sharpie scribbled on top.

                       The salad is made from irregular shapes of green felt and ribbon.

These are just a few ideas to add to your cafe!! Check back again over the next few days for more food!!                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...