Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Stuff on My Blog- and Please Subscribe!!!

Have you noticed the changes on my blog?(It is very noticeable) I would LOVE it if you would subscribe!! We might change it, but for now you have to follow me using Email. My goal is to get 2 or 3 followers by Valentine's Day!! I also added a poll. This one is pick the American Girl Doll(s) you like the best. You can enter until February first! You can also search for things in the search bar!! Scroll down to the bottom, and you will see the most popular posts on my blog, and my favorite sites. Plus there is a cute picture of Carrot! Do you notice the cute little Carrot an Claire on the right corner? So have a look around at my new upgrades, do the poll, and SUBSCRIBE!! Pleeeeaase!?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...