Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Winter Walk

As she was walking home, Lexa decided to stay out a little longer.

        She is wearing the hat I made, and a cape that I (somehow) made out of a pair of old pants. I really do not know how I made it so PLEASE do not ask me;D

                                                     The snow was very deep~

        She made a snow angel! I have no idea why it is sideways.

                                     I think it is time to go in!!  

     Now its time to snuggle up with Zebra, (her dog) some hot chocolate, and her favorite pillow (a pipe cleaner wrapped around itself)!  

       Note- no dolls were harmed (just a little wet!) during this photo shoot;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...