Friday, December 19, 2014

7 Days of Noel #1- Our Holiday Decor

This year, the theme I decided on for 12 Days of Noel is A Nerdy Christmas. Basically, lots of nerdy gifts and treats like Harry Potter, Star Trek, LOTR, Doctor Who, etc. 
This is our space so far!

Here is our tree.


We got the miniature Nativity from Cross in The Woods on vacation.

It's really cute and tiny!




Sorry this was a short post, but I've been really busy and still am. The pictures aren't the best quality either, because the sun has been nowhere to be seen and the lighting is HORRIBLE. Well, hopefully I will have a better post tomorrow!
~Claire

3 comments:

  1. I love that Christmas tree :) It's so cute. I haven't been able to find a doll sized tree like ANYWHERE. #annoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations are adorable! I love your tree! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...