Saturday, June 28, 2014

Elizabeth's Vacation Adventures! Part 4

My pictures. MINE!!!!

.
Leaving off, here are the re-enacters again



The cannon going off! And one of my fave pics.

A great view. To the left, you can see President Eisenhower's farm.

On Little Round Top.



A monument that looked like a castle!


The stairs leading up to the balcony.

Me inside!





Looking at the view.

A huge mound of rocks called Devil's Den.

The humongous Pennsylvania monument.

 





A neat monument.

Another cool one.

We went to a president wax museum. Here is George Washington!


Abe Lincoln.

See anything suspicious? We were told that in this window in the Dobbin House at night, people see a figure just looking out of it.

The Peace Memorial. A fire is always burning at the top.



Well, that was the trip! If it was up to me, I would totally go to Gettysburg!
Claire


















4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, they look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gettysburg is a very interesting place. I haven't been there for years. I'm glad you and Elizabeth enjoyed your visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...