Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What I Think About Isabelle, GOTY 2014

Happy new year!!! I really like Isabelle and her collection! I like that a lot of her things are separates! Here are my opinions:

Isabelle Doll and Book- $120
I like that she has highlights, even though it makes her $10 more expensive. At first I wasn't crazy about her meet outfit, but now I like it a lot! I MIGHT get her...

Isabelle's Accessories- $30
Even more expensive!! I don't like her jacket, but I like her purse, arm warmers, and hair pin.

Isabelle's Pajamas- $24
In the catalog, the pants looked a little weird, but on the website they look okay. I like the headband and shirt a lot though.

 
Isabelle's Studio- $275
This is really cool since I like to design and dance, but waaaay too expensive.

Isabelle's Performance Set- $38
This is cute! I really like her tutu and her grey ballet shoes.

Isabelle's Metallic Dress- $34
I REALLY like this outfit a lot! It's unique and pretty! I also think the price is pretty good for this outfit.

Isabelle's Dance Barre- $65
This is pretty cool- but I will just make my own.

Isabelle's Dance Case- $44
I like the colors and the stuff it comes with, but I can easily buy or make my own for less.

Isabelle's Kitten- $22
She looks so soft! Her name (Tutu) is really cute too!

Isabelle's Coral Sweater- $14
I REALLY like this sweater.

Isabelle's Rosette Leotard-$10
Simple yet cute!

Isabelle's Wrap Sweater- $14
Eh.

Isabelle's Purple Leotard- $12
This is cute!

Isabelle's Practice Top- $8
???

Isabelle's Dance Skirt- $12
I love this!!

Isabelle's Funky Leggings- $12
These are okay.


 
Isabelle's Sparkly Skort- $12
This is pretty cute!

Isabelle's Scrunch Pants- $12
I wearing pants like these right now! (Except longer)

Isabelle's Tutu- $14
Simple yet cute!

Isabelle's Leg Warmers Set- $12
Ohhh, I need these, especially the silver ones!

Here are the new MAG things:

Pretty Pink Outfit- $28
This is super cute!

Friends are Sweet set- $20
I could make this.

Tennis Outfit- $38
I like the old one waaay better.

Heart Tank and Brief Set- $12
The print is too Bitty Baby-ish.

Pink Tank and Brief Set- $12
The print is too Bitty Baby-ish.

Platform Sandals- $14
These are okay.

Canvas shoes- $14
Eh.

Lime Glasses- $10
I like these!

Turquoise Glasses- $10
Eh. They're okay.

Rosy Glasses- $10
Too little girl-ish and look weird on dolls. 

Charm-Keeper Necklace- $8
It's nice that you can buy it separately from the doll but waaay too over priced.

So what do you think of Isabelle and her collection? 







9 comments:

  1. In the past, all the dolls were the same price, with the GOTY and HC coming with book instead of a necklace. The book separately are about $7, so $8 necklace is not too over priced.

    I personally don't like anything in her collection, I might buy the jacket separately as a replacement part, and take the name off with a seam ripper, maybe do the same with the hair piece and find a way to put it on another doll, but that's all I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a post about Isabelle's collection too! how do I follow you? nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her metallic dress and kitten. Also like that I can get the charm keeper necklace separately now. I hope it still comes with the MAGs though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome!! I love Isabelle's stuff. I want It all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome! I love Isabelle's stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...