Sunday, April 19, 2015

Doll Prom Week- Easy DIY Dresses!

Hi! Since proms are usually around this time, I thought it would be fun to do a doll prom week! First you need a dress, so I'm going to show you a very simple way to make one!

You will need:
*A doll
*Human skirts (shorter ones are best)
*Safety pins

1) Lay your skirt out flat. I'm still going to wear these skirts, so that's why I'm not cutting them.

2) Start wrapping it around your doll.

3) Bring the ends together in the back and safety pin them.

Here is Evelyn's finished dress!

Dakota's dress

Emily's dress

Caroline's dress

And I made Nahji's out of some fabric since she's too skinny for a skirt.

Elizabeth is wearing a dress I already had.
What are your dolls wearing?
-Claire

3 comments:

  1. Cute dresses! I think my favorite is Caroline's!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all really cute. Great idea for how to make them. Caroline's neckline seems to be a bit low. You don't want any wardrobe malfunctions at the prom. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ! I've always wanted to make doll dresses without ruining any of my clothing , and this is the perfect tutorial !

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...