Wednesday, May 28, 2014

BLOGOVERSARY- 2 YEARS!!!

YAY!!!!! I can't believe I've had this blog for 2 years!!! Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way and to all 55 of my followers! 
Now for the big surprise...


YAAAAAY!!!!!! Sorry the video might be a little wonky, but that's ok, you get the idea! I did have a photo shoot  video, but it's not done processing it yet, so if you subscribe to my channel, you will be able to watch it when it's done. :)

UPDATE: Here is the photo shoot. :)

So yes, my YouTube channel is going to be all about my dolls and behind the scenes, and opening videos, all that stuff. 
I can't contain my excitement!!!! :) :) :)

So I should have another video up on the weekend besides the photo shoot one, so watch out for that! I am also almost done with school for the summer, so I will have more time to blog too. 

Thanks again for 55 followers!!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 2 years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You must be SO excited! Happy 2 year blogoversary, and we wish you many more! ~Amelia and the Girls~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on two years, Claire! Your blog is so inspiring, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you have inspired me with your words.

      Delete
  4. congratulations on two very strong years! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that means a lot to me!

      Delete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...