Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superstar Sites for February

Well, it's that time again! Time for some more Superstar Sites! Before we begin, I just want to say that the new rules are working pretty well. The problem is, some people- not saying names- say that their favorite blog is blah blah blah. But I go to that blog and find out that it's their blog. So don't try that- I can find out very easily. Sorry to those people who did, I'm not trying to be mean, but please don't try it again. Thanks!

So this is what I am going to do-
I will post 3-4 blogs that you guys requested, and then one that I request.

This blog has outstanding pictures!
Requested from: Dollover @My Doll Crafts and More

This blog has lovely pictures too! Love it!
Requested by: Well, she requested it herself, but she was so sweet and apologized, so I'm letting her be one. :)

 
Isn't this picture cute?!? I love this blog!

This blog is having an awesome giveaway! You should check it out!
Requested by: Anonymous 

Full-shot
This stylish doll has the best fashion advice and pictures!
Requested by: ME!

If you were a Superstar Site, please take this award!

If you would like to request a blog, click HERE!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'd appreciate it if you asked before using my pictures, though. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting Marissa's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting my blog!!! This was completely unexpected! :) Thanks Juliet for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...