1. If you could create any American Girl Doll, what would she look like and what would her name be?
Dark brown hair with blond highlights, Rose.
2. What american Girl Dolls do you have?
Historical Elizabeth, Historical Emily, and MAG wavy dark brown hair, hazel eyes, freckles.
3. Do you have any non-AG 18" dolls?
No, not 18".
4. What is your absolute favorite brand of dolls?
AG and H4H.
5. What is the next doll (AG or non-AG) you want to get?
AG Caroline, then maybe H4H Lillian.
6. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
Probably take pictures of them, and dress them in cute and new outfits:)
7. Do you have a place for your dolls, like a corner of the room, where their beds are and stuff?\
They live in my alcove of my room.
8. Would you rather use the computer/watch TV/play on your electrical device/play video games/play with your dolls?
Play with my dolls of course!!!!!!
9. If your parents told you could only have 1 doll, what would you do?
10. Have you ever found an American Girl brand item (can be anything) at a second-hand store?
11. Do your friends share your love for dolls?
yes, some do!!
12. What is your favorite non-AG doll brand?
13. Where do you get your inspiration?
other blogs, definitely!!
14. Does anyone in your family share your love for dolls?
Eh. Not really... My mom likes them but my brother screams when he sees them, and my dad doesn't really care...much:)
15. Where did you get the idea to start a blog?
At the time being, i didn't really know what a blog WAS and what to write on it, i just wanted one! So I have NO IDEA!!!!!:)
Thanks girls, that was fun! I will award a few peeps:
Paper Doll World
If you were one of the blogs picked above, answer the questions on your blog, award around 10 blogs, and let them know.