Saturday, December 22, 2012

Super Cute Winter Outfit!!


I just LOVE how you can just mix and match doll clothing!! Today I did just that and my results were well, AWESOME!!(and cute) Here is how (cute) it looks:

                                                                         
Cute right?(sorry for the poor background) The shirt and pants are from Target(You know how at Target they have Circo brand for little kid clothing? Well that is what this is for some reason.) The vest is from My Doll's Life, and the boots are from Our Generation. I think this is perfect for going outside!!

                                                                             
                          Here is a close-up of the shirt. Isn't it cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...